The market has roared back with a vengeance. Historically insanely low interest rates coupled with pent-up demand and a dwindling inventory on the marketplace have all combined to heat up the Westside real estate residential market. Two or three years from now, we’ll all be kicking ourselves and asking why we didn’t buy something in the marketplace.
• Opened Escrow 1 Century Drive Unit #18A, 2 BD at The Century, listed at $4,250,000
• Closed Escrow on 10601 Wilshire Blvd “The Wilshire House” Unit 1004, back facing 3 BD unit for $1,900,000, represented Buyer.
• Opened Escrow on 10750 Wilshire Blvd “The Westford” Unit 1304, listed at $1,550,000, represented Sellers, 2 BD + Den, southwest corner.
• Closed Escrow on 10350 Wilshire Blvd “The Diplomat” unit 1704, completely gutted unit, before it even hit the market, for $1,070,000 3 Bedrooms south west facing, represented Seller.
• Closed Escrow on 10520 Wilshire Blvd “The Dorchester” unit 603, south and west facing 3 BD unit for $707,000, represented Seller.
• Opened Escrow with 9 offers on 525 No. Foothill Road in “the flats” of Beverly Hills, listed at $4,195,000, final offer was well above listed price. Represented Sellers.
• Closed Escrow on 12012 Amanda Street in Mar Vista, 4 unit income building, for $1,266,000. Represented Buyer.
• Closed Lease on 116 Fraser Avenue in Venice for $10,000/month.
• Extended Lease at 10560 Wilshire Blvd “The TenFiveSixty” Unit 601.